15 July 2014

Fly Like a Bird





 

shirt: c/o OASAP//jeans: candies (from about 5-6 years ago)//shoes:


I can't get enough of printed shirts, especially ones that are of animals or ones that are whimsical. This one was super colorful which was also right up my alley and reminded me of a vintage look. I will always choose color over something of a neutral color. Even though I still love neutrals, but they can be boring at times. Color matches my style and my personality! I usually would just keep it simple and pair this top with a pair of jeans or a skirt, but I think these purple jeans give the colors in the top an extra pop.

P.S. The top is on sale right now!!


Linking up with:
Style Sessions with Style ElixirAll Things Thursday with Hunters of Happiness and Glitz and Gold, Look What I Got with Penniless Socialite andThe Tiny Heart, What I Wore with The Pleated PoppyFavorite Fashion Friday with Penniless Socialite, Tres-Chic Fashion with Vodka Infused Lemonade, Fashion Friday Link-up with Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl

10 comments:

ALEXANDRA BOOTHBY said...

Thanks for sharing your heart.


I have been inspired to share my journey with Huntingtons Disease.
Www.livingwithpassion90.blogspot.com

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Super cute topknot & sunglasses!

I adore colored pants. And the dog photo bomb!

Amy {Cupcakes+Couture} said...

gorgeous top! love the colors :)

Rhea D said...

i do love the print on the top you chose... definitely whimsical. and love your purple pants! we need more purple pants in our lives :)

would love to invite you to link up this look as well! --
Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

happy tuesday!
rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

Jessica Jannenga said...

I love the purple pants on you, and a really cute shirt! I need to put my hair in a bun when it is this hot too!
from the link up, jess

please stop by

http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Rachel said...

Your hair is cute in this style, I like the bangs! And the bird print is fun!

Angela Amores said...

Such a cute outfit. I love your birdy top, and I am impressed you found colored pants that are the perfect color. I am impressed. :)
Angela
www.prettyinherpearls.com

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

That's a cute little furry accessory! :)

LeeLee said...

Super cute outfit.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

This outfit is SO adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet