May 1, 20131. YAY!!! (Just so you know, he's back home!)
May 2, 20131. I have two bachelor degrees and a master's degree, and I'm not using them. Don't judge me.
May 3, 2013 (left to right):
1. Eating my favorite meal at my favorite restaurant (16 oz steak, green beans, and french fries).
2. My favorite dessert; Kentucky Bourbon Butter cake.
May 5, 2013 (left to right):
1. Orb won the Kentucky Derby.
2. One of my friend's doggies.
3. My two furbabies.
4. I think this is hilarious. Get it?
May 6, 2013 (left to right):
1-2. Self-explanatory, but my credit score increased by 28 points since February 2013.
May 9, 2013 (left to right):
1. When will people learn? Probably never.
2. Wish that dreamed would have came true.
May 10, 2013 (left to right):
1. Five years ago, I graduated with two bachelor's degree.
2. Today is "Milspouse Appreciation Day," so I wrote my take on it (seen: here)
May 12, 2013 (left to right):
1. Had a marathon of the Fast & Furious movies, because they are awesome (except for the Tokyo Drift, because it is last in the series. Plus, Vin Diesel isn't in the movie, until the end. Also, no go on the second one, because of the same reason).
2. Mother's Day includes furmoms to me.
May 14, 2013 (left to right):
1. Sweet Bentley eyes.
6. Before I graduated with my master's degree, those with hard to pronounce names had to go up to the announcer, so they would know how to pronounce it. Most people pronounce it wrong. When I gave her my pronunciation guide, she seemed to give me attitude. She was like, that's how I was going to pronounce it. Mmmmk. It's time for me to walk across, and my last name is pronounced correctly, BUT my middle name is butchered (it isn't even hard to pronounce). I was mortified. I quickly corrected her. Sorry, not sorry.
Still getting there... one step at a time.