I haven't did one of these in years and saw people recently doing this again. So I thought to myself, why not?
1. I bought my first Vera Bradley purse and accessories in 1994, when I was in third grade.
2. My dad's side of the family and name has completely died off. There's only me and my cousin, Christine. There's no boy to carry on the name.
3. Some people say, "Hair is just hair, and it will grow." I'd have to disagree. In 2004, I cut my hair right at my shoulders (too short for me), and liked it for only a month. I then started hating it and really regretted it. I wanted my long hair back, so I paid $$$$$ and had extensions put in my hair. About 8 hours later, I had long, luscious hair and was extremely happy. such a great decision that I don't regret. It was worth every penny.
4. I absolutely hate talking on the phone and avoid it all costs.
5. It always takes me a few seconds to get on an escalator. I hate them. I still use them, because it is unavoidable. Moving sidewalks? I have no troubles at all.
6 I am very opinionated, but never will talk about it on my blog (i.e. controversial issues, certain fitness topics, hot new stories, politics, human behavior, etc). I want my blog to be a happy place, and I am not one that "stirs the pot." It's okay, if you do. That just isn't me. However, I do voice my opinions in real life.
7. I'm training to be a NPC figure competitor and compete next year.
8 i took dance lessons for 16 years (age 3 to 19) and been playing piano for 22 years (lessons from age 5 to 18).
9. I hate haunted houses. Never ever again.
10. I told my husband that I loved him for the first time, while buying hair extensions at Sally Beauty Supply.
11. I have a master's degree and sometimes regret doing it. I wouldn't change my experience, the people that I met, and the growth that I had as a person, but it just isn't my passion.
12. I am pretty smart when it comes to computers. I've owned computers for the past 22+ years, and even did technical support for Apple.
13. I am baffled by people's stupidity. I just can't believe the stuff that some people do, say, or ask.
14. I've only deleted ONE person off my friend list from facebook.
15. I still have the same car that I had in high school (when I first got my license 11 years ago).
16. I used to want to be an actress, and that was my dream until I was 21. Dreams do change.
17. It should come to no surprise that I love shopping at Goodwill. My greatest finds? Chanel earrings for $1 and a Louis Vuitton backpack for $3.
18. While I was in undergrad, I had my own column called "Whit's Pick Flicks" in our school paper. It was such a great feeling having people tell me they looked forward to reading it. It also felt great saying that they missed it, when I no longer wrote it anymore.
19. I almost switched schools my senior year of high school, because I hated it that much! I decided to stick it out and just attend to the school that I always had.
20. I don't understand why so many people hop on the bandwagon with these "fad diets." There are SO many better options. Plus, in about two years, those won't be so prominent and new ones will replace them.
It seriously took me too long to come up 20 sort of original facts that I haven't used before.
What is something about you?