Sadly, there won't be any of this...
|I do things over the top. Life is too short to be boring and "fit in"|
|Yes, I was interviewed on the news before we were crowned 2012 National Champions|
That's okay, there's always next year. UK still is the most winningest program out of the NCAA. In addition, to leading in total of NCAA tournament appearances with 52, first in NCAA tournament wins, with 111, and ranks second to UCLA in NCAA championships with 8. Fact.
see original posts:
Well, today is the first day of SPRING! Can you believe it?
To see my final progress on my winter goals; go here. The one goal that I accomplished is that I am most proud of is that I paid between $2800-$3000 (approximately) towards my credit card debt. I still have a way to go, but progress, people. My credit score also went up 15 points, and two hard credit inquires are off my report. (Those stay on your report for 2 years. FYI: Checking your credit score is a "soft" inquiry and will NOT hurt your score).
Spring Goals (March 20-June 20)
1. 30 for 30 fashion challenge
2. 31 dresses challenge (saw the idea on Taingamala)
3. Pay at least ANOTHER $3000 towards credit cards.
4. Blog at least five times a week.
6. Learn to play a song on the guitar that I received for Christmas (Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic/Electric. So much better than the guitar that I got 11 years ago).
7. Blog at least five times a week.
8. Organize the whole house again.
9. Celebrate my 27th Birthday!
10. Make ten Pinterest inspired ideas.
11. Have a blog sale for some of my clothes.
12. Make another gallery wall.
13. Clean my car out and organize it better.
14. Delete the photos off my Macbook, and upload them to my external drive. The hard drive is on the verge of being completely full again.
15. Get past Level 38 on Candy Crush Saga.