Confession: I never went to bed. In fact, I'm still up. I can't make any promises that I won't fall asleep by 9am. I think I will be okay, I just can't lay down in the horizontal position. It's so comfy though!
1. My sleep schedule has been messed up, since the "time change." I've been staying up until 5am, 6am, sometimes even later. I eventually fall asleep, even though I swear to myself that I'm going to stay up. Well, that never happens. It usually is between 12pm-2pm, when I wake up. I'm usually so mad at myself, because I wasted the morning and part of the afternoon. Then the real kicker? Sometime later, I usually fall asleep for 1-2 hours. It isn't insomnia, because I never even intended to or tried to go to bed. I have blogs to read, tv to watch, levels on Candy Crush Saga to beat, play random people on Ruzzle, talk to the hubby, and.....
2. I took my OOTD posts, but I ended up standing to close (well, not close to the camera per se. I was using my 50mm f/1.8), and the bottom of my outfit was cut off. Plus, I didn't realize how cold it had gotten. Mix that in with 20mph winds? Yeah, I'm going inside and trying again later.
3. I posted this picture on IG, and a lot of people thought it was a sex toy. I admit that it does look like some vibrator or anal beads, but it's a hair product. Which brings me too...
You know how much I love bargains and dupes for more "expensive" products? I have my eye on the NuMe Pearl Curling Wand. At $225 ($149 on sale), I'll pass for now. It's on backorder anyway. I was at Meijer and came across the Revlon Curl Collections Curling Wand, and the manufacturing of it looked very similar. I just had to have it. At $28? I'll take it.
4. Does anyone else get paranoid, when they curl their hair after this video went viral?
5. It seems that since "everyone" switched to BlogLovin, my page views have doubled or maybe even tripled. That's one thing that I hated about Google Reader... you could read the post, but it wouldn't contribute to page views, because you didn't have to open up the blog unless you wanted to leave a comment.
6. I was so annoyed. A necklace that I ordered from Groopdealz was broke! I'm not going to send it back, because a) I hate dealing with that kind of stuff, b) I hate going to the post office, c) I really want the necklace, and d) It was a deal, and that isn't available anymore. So. I'm going to fix it myself. If I remember, that is going to be on today's agenda.
7. My top three viewed posts for this month are all OOTD: I Deem Myself the Queen of Goodwill, Pink and Colorful Bubbles, and Fashion With a Cause. I Deem Myself the Queen of Goodwill (#7) and Fashion With a Cause (#9) are in my top ten viewed posts of all time.
8. It's only been one day of spring, and I have marked off one of my goals on my list. Only fourteen more to go!
9. I have twelve open games on Ruzzle (the max amount before you pay $2.99). As tempting as it is, I'm going to wait. These randoms need to get on the ball and finish our game, so I can move on to someone else or them again. (UPDATE: Right after I posted this... yeah, I went ahead and upgraded. Now, I have no ads, game stats, and unlimited games).
10. Confession: I NEVER went to bed. If you are reading this, I may or may not have fell asleep. If I disappear from Twitter, you'll know what I'm doing. Ha!
What is on your mind?
What is on your mind?