07 February 2013

It Never Fails


It never fails that every time it snows, I do exactly the same thing.


I mean, exactly the very same thing.


I immediately grab my phone and snap a few pics to instagram (follow me: @whitneyehfar). Secondly, I grab my DSLR and snap some a lot of my pups frolicking in the snow. They love it so much that they don't even want to come inside. 

Last week, the feel like temp was around -8, when I checked. The wind was chilling, and was blowing around 40mph if not faster. I was so glad that I was inside. However, it made me think about all the homeless, the animals outside, and whoever had to be out in the weather. From what I was told and saw on the news, you definitely didn't want to be out in it, especially driving.





















Luckily, the night before I was able to celebrate my friend's birthday, before the snow hit and fell on top of what was already on the ground. 



It was such a fun time!


On Sunday, I went to the movies and watched Mama. It had parts that made you jump and was pretty creepy in itself. It definitely isn't your typical horror flick. Even though the Super Bowl was going on, I was still able to catch a lot of it afterwards and was able to watch the commercials. Success!

I have seen a ridiculous amount of movies lately. Okay, maybe not a ridiculous amount, but a decent amount. I think I smell a future blog post...

4 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

My goodness I can't even imagine that kind of cold. I live in Tx and would always complain that we never get cold weather and I want snow just once. Well, this was my first winter working auto accident claims and I have changed my mind. I LOVE our warm weather and non-icy road. It's scary out there! But your puppies look precious. They seem to really be enjoying themselves. We have a Weim that LOVES when it gets cold.
I've heard of Mama but haven't yet seen it. Would you recommend it? I sure could use a good movie and pop corn!
Take care!
-april

Janna Renee said...

I will NEVER watch that movie Mama. Just the stories I heard from other people gave me nightmares about it.

Weiser hates snow, but I really need some pics of him in the snow. Super cute!

Claire Kiefer said...

I live in the Bay Area where it's pretty temperate all the time, and while I wish it got colder here so we could see some snow, I can't imagine THAT kind of cold! But goodness the dogs look adorable playing in it. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The snow is always so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet