11 January 2013

Friday's Letters: The Start of Something New




Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for encouraging and supporting me in whatever I do, especially this little adventure that I'm embarking on lately. It means so much to have your encouragement, because we all I know that I get discouraged way too easily.


Dear New Business,
I'm getting setting everything up, and you won't officially open until the end of this month. I'm excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. Even if the grand opening doesn't go like I planned, I'm still going to try. I can't give up. Giving up is NOT an option. YAY to being on the road to be self-employed!


Dear Officer who pulled me over,
Out of 10 years of driving, I've never been pulled over. Thank you so much for letting me go and not giving me a ticket! 


Dear House,
You are going to get cleaned from top to bottom, as well as organized. I may be feeling fancy and even decorate you to even look more like a home.


Dear Bentley and Royce,
There's a bath in your future, but you just don't know it.


Dear Hair,
I can't wait to dye you and buy Wen to use on you again. Just so you know, Wen is awesome!


Dear Bank Account,
You might be extremely low right now, but at least the part of the money went towards paying off credit card debt! From December 3, 2012 to January 3, 2013, I have paid approximately $773.61 towards credit cards and $191.91 towards other debt. From January 4, 2013 to today, I've paid $342.88 towards credit cards and $195.75 towards other debt. So, from December 3, 2012 to now, that is a total of $1,504.15 towards debt. Christmas sort of set me back, so I'm hopefully I can go back to sticking to my "eliminate all credit card debt in a year" plan.

17 comments:

Jen said...

So glad the cop let you go! :) There are decent people in the world haha.

Amber said...

Lucky girl on no ticket! :)

Good job on the debt paying. My goal is to pay off major debt this year too. It's so stressful!

Helene said...

yay for not getting a ticket!! that would be horrible. i have never gotten one either, yay us!
Helene in Between

Lisa Kothari said...

Love your letters - quite creative!

Found you through the Blog Hop!

Cheers!

Ray Doc Wife
http://raydocwife.blogspot.com

Rebecca @ Frugal Fashion Mommy said...

Good job on paying down your debt! Me and the hubs are currently working on the same thing, and while we definitely still have a ways to go I have seen a LOT of improvement over the past 6 months. Keep up the good work! =)

Rebecca
www.frugalfashionmommy.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

Yay for paying off debt! I'm excited to see more about your new business ;) That will be awesome!

Kalen - Kentucky Cupcake said...

Good to see you being positive and I think you're going to have a lot of fun with this new adventure! :)

Angie said...

I've always wanted to try Wen. It's price has kept me away but I've heard it's worth it.

Your dear officer reminded me that I need to pay my speeding ticket like soon!

Honeybee Gabriel said...

Staying positive and keeping optimistic is a great way to start the new year. Thanks for sharing.

http://nondieter.blogspot.com

Kenzie Smith said...

Congratulations on getting your new business set up!! I can't wait to hear more about it :D That is so exciting!
That's great that the officer let you off easy! I always get so nervous when I get pulled over.
I LOVE the names Bentley and Royce!!
Good for you getting your debt taken care of! I could definitely use a lesson or two from you.
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Laura @ The Everyday Joys said...

Debt, debt, go away! :)

I was pulled over once...because of registration being expired. Whoops?

Whitney said...

From one Whitney to another... I love your blog! :) The title of your blog could not be more true either! New follower... would love if you came and said hello on mine too. michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

BLT said...

I LOVE your friday letters! I've done the 5 things on a Friday - but I really like these better Maybe I should start doing it too? So glad you've had a good week! :)

Holly said...

Heheh I had to laugh at your letter to your dogs about the bath. :P

Enjoying the Epiphany said...

Hi! I love your blog and am your newest follower. I was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, check things out, and maybe follow me back if you like it!

Have a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

You're kicking buttocks lady! Keep at it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! That's amazing that you've been able to pay off that much debt that fast! I've only been able to pay off about 200 dollars so far! I've got other bills that have to get paid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet