14 December 2012

I Hate Shopping

I hate shopping. Shopping at the mall that is. You couldn't pay me enough money to go anywhere near it, especially from November 1 to January 31. No way!

Wow... only 11 days until Christmas! That is so hard to believe. It seems that it was yesterday that I was writing my New Year's resolutions and my major goal for this year. By the way, my major goal was a major FAIL. As for my New Year's resolutions, I have no idea what they were. I guess I will have to go look at last year's blog post. However, if I can't remember them, chances are those were a major fail. That's just how resolutions are; made to broken.

Plus, I haven't did any shopping for Christmas this year. This means that I'm going to have to go out in person to shop. *gasp. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE going in person to stores during Christmas time. Traffic, no parking because the lot is filled, cold weather, long lines... um no thanks! I much prefer to do all my shopping online. I get to set in my nice, warm home with my doggies by myself and with the click on a button, a few days later, and voila... it's delivered! I'm all about convenience.


Are you a "in person" shopper or an "online" shopper?


This now brings me to my Christmas list:


1. Still Lolo: A Spinning Propeller, a Horrific Accident, and a Family's Journey of Hope by Lauren Scruggs (linked to: here)

2. The DSLR Wheel of Filters for Nikon (linked to: here)

3. The Camera Cookie Cutter Set (linked to: here)

4. Custom Monogrammed Scarf from Marley Lily (linked to: here)
Color: Hot pink
Thread color: White
Font: sydney
Initials:WSS
Style: Last name will go in center
Can we change your font: No


1. BadGAL lash by Benefit mascara (linked to: here)

2. Urban Decay Vice Palette (linked to: here)

3. SEPHORA by OPI Tinsel Town's Collector Set (linked to: here)

4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Palette (linked to: here)


1. J.Crew replica bubble necklace in aqua/turquoise (linked to: here).
I would rather have it from here (link), so I can get the turquoise, white, bubble gum, and navy.

2. CHI Air Texture Ceramic 1 inch Curling Wand (linked to: here)

3. Kris Nations State Pendant Necklace in Silver (linked to: here)

4. Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing Anti-Aging Radiance Collection (linked to: here)

5, 6, and 9. Old Navy Sweaters in the following: In the Navy, Brown Animal Print, and Grey Animal Print (linked to: here)

7. Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic/Electric Guitar (linked to: here)

8. Pom Pom Slipper Sweater boots (linked to: here)




1. Original Rain Boots Rubber Wellington Boots Hunter boots in Pillar Box Red- EXTRA TALL (linked to: here)

2. Nikon Camera Lens Mug Extra Tall (linked to: here)

3. The SLR Bokeh kit (linked to: here)

4. The iPhone Shutter Remote (linked to: here)

5. WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner (linked to: here)



1. Boo, World's Cutest Dog stuffed animal (linked to: here)


Xoxoxo

8 comments:

Alana Christine said...

Wow, that is a great list! I love the scarf and Naked palette!

Ashlee :) said...

Hope you get everything on your list :) I'm checking into that KY necklace right now!!

Jen said...

I did all of my shopping online this year. It helped my wallet and my sanity. Best decision ever!

Sarah said...

I want everything on your list! Those filters are awesome and so are the cookie cutters!

Coco Draws said...

The stuff animal dog is way too cute! :)

Pamela said...

I'll def take some of the Old Navy sweaters & the Bokeh kit!

Unknown said...

The author hates shopping and has shared information about it
Salon Singapore

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh I love all of that! I did the majority of my shopping this year online. I can't deal with these major, crazy crowds. Plus the fact that I'm having to get everything to WV for Christmas this year so it was easier to just order online and ship directly there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet