03 December 2012

Are You Yellowing?




Back in early November, I was selected to review the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Seal (Retail: $59.99) thanks to Influenster. I was super excited, because I love having white teeth. Plus, who doesn't love free stuff?!?! (especially when the product is rather expensive!)

I've actually tried Crest's White Whitestrips before, but I bought the ones that were for 20 days. I stopped using them, because it was so hard to remember to use them everyday. My teeth were pretty white before, but I wanted them even whiter, if you know what I mean! When I opened my box, I was super ecstatic to see a DIFFERENT kind that I used before. I must have been the ONLY blogger to receive these. The ones that I received were for SEVEN days, and you wear them TWO hours each day.

Did anyone else receive the ones for SEVEN days?? It seems like everyone else received the ones for TWENTY days.
Sorry, the second picture is blurry. It's hard to take pictures of your own teeth with your iPhone

I could tell a noticeable difference immediately. The only downside is that it takes two hours at of each day, but luckily it is only for seven days, and not twenty.

I definitely recommend! This is coming from someone who uses Crest toothpaste and mouthwash on a daily basis! It's my go-to brand!



Xoxoxo

8 comments:

Ashlee :) said...

This stuff sounds like it really works. Did it make your teeth sensitive? Whenever I have used the twenty day ones in the past, they made my teeth so sensitive I had to stop using them.

Sarah said...

I love Crest whitening products! I've never tried the 2-hour strips because I don't think I would have the time to commit to two hours daily of wearing them, but I've found that the regular kind are still effective even if I only use them for a few days at a time. My teeth do get sensitive from them sometimes, but some sensitive-teeth toothpaste usually helps.

tara said...

i got the 7 day ones too! they are awesome!

Jen said...

Wow these definitely seem to work! Awesome I will have to try them. :)

Recently Roached said...

These are miracle workers. I LOVE cws. :)

Melissa Jo said...

I've always been somewhat obsessed with teeth color, I've started using baking soda and peroxide once a week and it has made a HUGE difference for me and definitely cheaper compared to the strips. Although, I'd totally use them too if influenster sent them to me!

The Happy Homeowner said...

Wow...definitely going to look into this more! those are fantastic results!

Claire Kiefer said...

I got to review these too--only I reviewed the ones for 20 days. Tara from Fabulous but Evil got the same ones you did!

I wish I'd gotten yours, because 20 days is sooooo long. They totally work, but man they make my teeth sore. Do they do that to yours??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet