Whose Team Are You On?


Can I say how much I am in love with this girl?

Cassadee Pope


For those who don't know, Cassadee Pope is a contestant on The Voice and was a member of the band, Hey Monday, which performed at Warped Tour. Sidenote: All throughout high school, I wanted to go to Warped Tour, but never did. I think I may be too old now :(

via

I love her, and I don't even watch The Voice. I came across her version of Miranda Lambert's hit, "Over You." I instantly became a fan, and went to iTunes and downloaded it, along with others (her audition song, "Torn" and "Six Months" from her band, Hey Monday). Her version of "Over You," hit  #1 on iTunes!


via

I tried watching the first season of The Voice, but thought it was boring. Now, I am definitely setting it to DVR, because I don't want to miss it.

So, therefore, it should come to no surprise that I am on TEAM BLAKE!

via

After five days, before I started watching The Voice, I came across Christina Aguilera's new song with Blake Shelton, "Just a Fool." Later, I found out, that they performed it. All I can say is... AMAZING!
via


Whose team are you on?


Xoxoxo






9 comments :

Meghan said...

Blake Shelton is amazing! Love him, love his music and love him on the Voice!

Ang Lam said...

Hi

Would like to invite you to my
OPI 007 Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher to shop at Firmoo Optical Store Giveaway!

The Closet 365

Nicholl Vincent said...

how could i have forgotten she is the girl from hey monday?? she's incredible!

xo

love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

Meghan @ Shine On said...

Yes, yes and yes. I'm totally Team Blake, and LOVE Cassadee and Terry. Also loving Just a Fool - one of Christina's best! Plus, it's nice to hear Blake on a mainstream, Top 40 station.

Melissa Jo said...

hey girl i got paired with you for the ornament swap. just wanted to make sure that you got my email a few days ago. i need your address please! have a great day

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

I love her also! She sings great!

Nicole Buckingham said...

awww... I don't have a team. I'll have to do some research and get back to ya.

Aloha Sweet Friend,
We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Kelly @hellomisskelly said...

Hello I am your newest follower! :) I also love cassadee. Amazing and gorgeous. LOVE her.

I am in love with both blake and adam! and listen to xtina and blakes new song on repeat :)

stop by and say hello at hellomisskelly.com

Kristen @ KV Confessions said...

Never heard of her and don't watch The Voice, but I looked it up and I'm listening now! Thanks for the recommendation! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...