Reunited


Reunited, and it feels so good!!


It's been 1 year and 4 months, since we last were together.

I remember back in 2007, and I stood in line for you on launch day. 

I got there around 7am, before the store opened. 

I was #17 in line.

The store had about 30 phones on different GBs and color.

I was so happy, because I was guaranteed to get one.

I was the happiest girl.

Then after three years...

I betrayed you after being together for THREE years.

I went with the only appeal... a bigger screen.

BIG MISTAKE!

Now, 1 year and 4 months of aggravation, sadness, and hate with a phone that shall remain nameless, we are back together.

I am never going to stray again. NEVER.








Welcome home, iPhone 5.

7 comments :

Heather Draney said...

You made the right choice. Siri and iPhone forgive you.

Meagan Piroutek said...

Yay! What a beautiful feeling. Welcome back. --Meagan

Elisha said...

SO LUCKY!

Liane said...

Earlier this year I swapped my iPhone for a Blackberry and I regretted it so much that I only lasted a month before I went back to iPhone!

Yay for the iPhone 5! :) xx

Meghan said...

You chose wisely! Enjoy!

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back haha. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Woohoo!! It's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...