Patience





Earlier this week, all I kept thinking was, "Seriously?!?!" My patience must be being tested.

Case in point:


1.) I receive my iPhone 5. This isn't my first iPhone, so I know how to set it up, activate, etc. I call AT&T, and the person on the phone did basically nothing the whole THIRTY minutes we were on the phone. It also takes FIVE minutes to activate it. Then, she was trying to change my plan. Um... no. My plan is where I want it (also just got reduced by $40). Plus, I am grandfathered in to the unlimited date plan, and I didn't want them screwing it up. I had my plan changed, while getting the iPhone 5. Annoyed.

2.) She didn't get it activated, and kept putting me on hold. She asked to call me back, but never did. I figured she wouldn't, so I called back. I got another person, and she was trying to change my plan too. Umm... NO! It didn't needed to be changed. Plus, she couldn't get it activated either. Seriously, it isn't that hard. I just did one not too long ago. It only takes five minutes, tops. She then tells me to go to a store. Seriously?!?! Ugh.

3.) So, I go into the store, and the person working could NOT get it activated either. She had to call the 1-800 number for help, because it wouldn't let her change the information on her iPad. Finally, the THIRD person was able to help. Thank goodness.

4.) I go to Best Buy to buy a case, because I was going to use my Best Buy credit card, which I NEVER use. Well, it was declined, but I still have over $2,200 credit on there. They said if I hadn't used it in six months, then it would be deactivated. It sounds about right, because I hadn't used it since earlier this year. I was thinking, WTF-eva. I was so over everything.

5.) Plus, the case I bought... Well, I thought there was more to it than that. It was just an one-sided snap on case. I couldn't believe I paid $35 for that. Oh well, it was cute, and I needed one. After awhile, I got used to it. Man, I was annoyed, when I first saw it though!

6.) I go by the unemployment office to check on my benefits, which I had NEVER received. For two of the weeks or so, I was in the hospital and recovering for my surgery, so I was honest and put I wasn't looking for a job. For the next following four or five weeks, I put I WAS looking for a job. Well, big mistake, because I still have NOT got paid. I was disqualified and there was a hold on my account. It didn't matter that I was looking for a job. I had to get a note stating the dates that I was under a doctor's care, which I did do after I was told to do that. If I bring the note in, then I will get paid for the weeks that I was owed. I'm pretty sure, I know how to look for a job. I have a master's degree for crying out loud.

6.) I went to McDonalds and ordered food, along with an ice cream. They told me to pull up front to wait on the fries. I love hot fries, but really..... couldn't you give me the ice cream last, because now it is melting.



What a day that was!

3 comments :

Priscilla said...

Damn that sounds stressful. I was so pissy the other day because I was hungry and I needed gas. I stopped and all of the pumps were full. One finally opened and some asshole beat me to it. There was one car parked at the pump for 20 minutes. I seriously thought about laying on the horn for a good while so he'd come out and move, but I'm glad I didn't, because a tow truck pulled up to help the guy, he had broken down.

I haven't read any posts about why you're unemployed, but I can only imagine how frustrating that is especially with a masters. I have a B.S. and am currently working on my masters. I can't find a job in my field with my B.S. so I hope the MPC helps.

Margaret F said...

Aww I'm sorry sugar! This is just one of those times when you have to give up and go to bed thinking, "I'll try again tomorrow". Trust me, you're not alone. I hope your weekend is stree-free! :) Xo

Janna Renee said...

Haha because now it's melting... It definitely sounds like a rough day! I have never dealt with unemployment (perk of Hooters? I always have a job!), but that sounds rough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...