Only About Four Years Too Late




I know I may be about four years too late, since it came in 2008, and I am now just seeing it for the first time. It's such a good movie, and I highly recommend it! It also has a book that goes along with the movie, "The Love Dare."

For those who don't know (without giving too much away of the plot)...

Fireproof is a Christian based drama. It follows the marriage of Catherine and Caleb Holt, which is in crisis and is resulting in divorce. However, Caleb's father wants Caleb to delay the divorce by forty days. He then gives him, "The Love Dare," in attempt to rekindle and save their marriage.

It's definitely worth watching!



Have you seen it?



Xoxoxo

10 comments :

Priscilla said...

I have the book, but never started it.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I remember hearing all about it and the book that you can get but I've never actually seen it!

Jen said...

I still have not seen this movie. I know it's on Netflix so I may have to watch it.

Andrea said...

My husband and I reading the book together right now and doing the dares that are possible while 7,000 miles apart - and trying to be as creative as possible for the ones who aren't. We are only two weeks in but I love it!

Andrea said...

that aren't* not who aren't :)

Meghan said...

One of my favorite movies ever!

Melissa Jo said...

I've heard great things about it but never watched it myself. I need to add it to my netflix 'queu'!

Nicole Buckingham said...

I've never even heard of this movie/ book/ story. I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the great intro.

Aloha,

Stopping by from the GFC hop to say 'hi' and to follow along. I can't wait to get to know you and your blog better. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii, I'd love for you to come write the lines with us.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Bev said...

hi. i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Chrissy said...

This is a great book! Found you through a blog hop and excited to be a new follower! Hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance!

Chrissy
http://www.thetaylor-house.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...