09 November 2012

A Walk in the Park


Before hubby left, I wanted to take professional photos of us together. Also, because I wanted to for our 1 year anniversary (June 11, 2012), but we didn't. Killing two birds with one stone, I guess?! Anyway, I was sad when my engagement/wedding photographer moved to Florida awhile back. There are other people's work I like too, but I love hers. Imagine how happy I was when I found out that she was going to be in town that worked with all of our schedules. So, of course I had her take them, duh!!! 

Look how pretty...

Pictures taken by: Courtney J Photography

















I'm not going to post ALL of them, but I will sharing more next week.

Hope you enjoy!


Xoxoxo

16 comments:

Ashlee :) said...

I see why you waited for her. These pictures are amazing :)

Noor Unnahar said...

You both look great together :) And indeed she's great photographer <3
Noor~

http://noorslense.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

The pics are gorgeous and I love your dress!

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures. :)

Savanah said...

Whitney these pictures are beautiful!!!!

Bethany said...

Beautiful pictures, girlie!

Amanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos, Whitney! I love the dress that you chose to wear, and you sure do make a picture perfect couple.

Kasey Tomlinson said...

love the pictures!

Kasey @ barelyfabricated.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

You guys look great! And I think it's so worth it to get pictures taken professionally...in a week or two my husband and I are getting our 2nd anniversary pics taken!

Kari said...

Great pictures!!!

Kari said...

Great pictures!!!

Brittany Sommer said...

I LOVE them!! And your dress is so cute!

LWLH said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Lauren Nicole said...

I love all of these. You look very pretty, Whitney!

Megan Wait said...

Oh wow, you guys look absolutely stunning! I love it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those turned out great!!! I love the dress that you chose to wear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet