February and March are going to be stressful months. Sometimes it feels impossible to keep up, because of the lack of motivation at time. It also seems like that I am juggling several different hats:
- Graduate school student: Luckily I will graduate in December with my master's degree. Right now, I only have one class. I have that particular class, Psychopathology on the 18th, 19th, and either the 25th or 26th. After that, I have two classes; Skills and Assessments and Professional Ethics. That means back-to-back weekends of class. I believe out of the entire months of March and April, I only get two weekends off (Friday nights, Saturday mornings, and Saturday afternoons). Luckily, I will be finished with those two classes at the end of April. After that comes a new module; another three classes and Internship II.
- Internship Class (which is a part of being a graduate student): I'm extremely lucky that I am able to use my job. However, I have internship as a class. We meet once, every two weeks. While on the 22nd, I have to turn in a 15 minute video and case conceptualization. This just stresses me out, because I have a second one, due in another month. I need to have this done ASAP!
- Moving Out: As of February 14, it began official, I've moving out of my apartment. I put in my 30 day notice. I'm currently packing up my belongings to move out of my apartment, drive one mile, and then move in with my fiance. I don't have time to pack up everything at once, so everyday we are packing up a couple of boxes, bags, and containers to the house. There's also a couple of days that I won't be able to do anything with moving, due to school, work, and training.
- Work: I work full-time, which I'm so very, very, very thankful for.
- Bride-to-Be: We get married in four months. WOW! We need to start back planning. We took time off, because I was/am in the process of moving, paying my bills, etc. Now, that I have basically moved, have my refund from my taxes (sooo happy with it), my student loan money, and the regular salary from my job, it is easier to start planning again. We need to get the invitations, bridesmaid dresses, florist, caterer, string quartet, chairs/linens/tables, wedding bands for both of us, and I believe that's it. We also have to have a bridal shower, but that won't take much planning at all, except telling people the date and time. Plus, I have to find someone to do my hair and makeup for a trial run and for the big day. Before, I know it, there will be a month away, yikes!