Loving:1. Whenever the weather happens to be 70 degrees. It is chilly, but it is so much better than the disgustingly humid and hot 90 degrees and "feels like" temperatures at 100+.
2. Grilling out with the husband on the weekends.
3. So blessed for the new and upcoming opportunities coming my way.
4. When people love my photography and want to work with me.
5. That my debt is dwindling down. The end may not be near now, but there is an end in sight! Light at the end of the tunnel is coming!
1. Dating Naked.
2. The Snack-Off.
3. Finding Carter.
4. Leann & Eddie.
5. Candidly Nicole.
1. Fall. I don't want to wish anymore time away or anything, but I love that time of year. I want to wear my blazers, jackets, skinny jeans, and boots.
2. My upcoming photoshoots.
3. The upcoming fashion shows, where I'll get to be a photographer.
4. Grilling out and cooking steaks again. Yum!
5. Whatever life has to offer.
1. Editing images from my past photoshoots.
2. Gathering ideas for my upcoming and potential photoshoots.
3. Cleaning and organizing the house.
4. Updating my photography website blog with my newest sessions.
5. Trying to decide what to wear and how to wear my hair for this weekend.
1. I wish the hot and muggy weather would go away. (As I am writing this, Friday at 1am, it is 63 degrees and I'm loving it).
2. There are some things that could potentially happen that are pretty good. Here's to hoping for the best!
3. I wish I wasn't so impatient. I want things to happen or want to know the details ASAP (about whatever it may be in life).
4. I sort of (kind of, maybe just a little) wished I hadn't ran my blog into the dirt. I don't necessarily miss it, but I do sort of miss the interaction that it gave. I'm still constantly on facebook (my personal account), instagram, and periodically on twitter (so, I'm still around!).
5. I wish it wasn't so hard coming up things for these lists. I don't really wish for much. I either go out and get or work towards getting it, if I can't get it immediately. Either way, it usually happens; sooner or later.